Last updated: December 12, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Royale Marc.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Cameroon
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Royale Marc, accessible from https://www.RoyaleMarc.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available here
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By visiting this site and/or purchasing one of our products, you are engaging in our « Service » and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (« Terms and Conditions », « Terms and Conditions », « Conditions »), including additional terms, conditions and policies referred to and/or accessible herein. These Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use apply to all users of this Site, including but not limited to users who browse the Site, who are vendors, customers, merchants, and/or content contributors.
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of this site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you should not access the website or use the services offered therein. If these Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use are deemed to be an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use.
All new features and tools that will be added to this store in the future will also be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use. You can view the most recent version of the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes on our website. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly to see if any changes have been made. Your continued use of or access to the website after any changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on WordPress and Woocommerce. They provide us with the e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SERVICE AND PRICE CHANGES
The prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (and any part or content of the Service) without notice.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any price changes, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online on our website. These products or services may be available in limited quantities and can only be returned or exchanged in accordance with our Return Policy.
We have done our best to display as clearly as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on our store. We cannot guarantee that the display of colors on your computer screen will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit sales of our products or services to any person in any geographic area or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services we offer. All product descriptions and product prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to stop offering a product at any time. Any service or product offerings on this site are void where prohibited by law.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other merchandise obtained or purchased by you will meet your expectations, nor do we warrant that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if the information available on this site is not accurate, complete or up to date. The content of this site is provided for information purposes only and should not be your sole source of information for making decisions without first consulting more accurate, complete and up-to-date sources of information. If you decide to rely on the content presented on this site, you do so at your own risk.
This site may contain certain prior information. Such prior information, by its nature, is not current and is provided for information purposes only. We reserve the right to change the content of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update the information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, at our sole discretion, reduce or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or from the same customer account, credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we change or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting you at the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was placed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, may appear to be from merchants, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate order and account information for all orders placed through our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your e-mail address, credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you if necessary.
For more details, please see our Return Policy.
We may provide you with access to third party tools over which we have no monitoring, control or influence.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools on an « as is » and « as available » basis, without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any approval. We shall have no legal liability arising out of or relating to the use of these optional third party tools.
If you use the optional tools offered on the Site, you do so at your own risk and discretion, and you should consult the terms and conditions under which such tools are offered by the applicable third party vendor(s).
We may also offer new services and/or features on our Site (including new tools and resources) in the future. These new features and services will also be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available through our Service may include material from third parties.
Third party links on this site may redirect you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not required to review or evaluate the content or accuracy of such sites, and we do not guarantee or assume any responsibility for any content, websites, products, services or other materials accessible on or from such third party sites.
We are not responsible for any harm or damage in connection with the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transaction conducted in connection with these third party websites. Please read the policies and practices of third parties carefully and make sure you understand them before engaging in any transaction. Any complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding the products of these third parties should be directed to the same third parties.
COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS AND OTHER PROPOSALS FROM USERS
If, at our request, you submit specific content (for example, to enter contests), or if without our request, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by e-mail, by mail, or otherwise (collectively, « Comments »), you grant us the right, at any time and without restriction, to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and otherwise use in any media any Comments you send to us. We are not and shall not be obligated to (1) maintain the confidentiality of any Comments; (2) pay compensation to anyone for any Comments provided; or (3) respond to any Comments.
We may, but are under no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we believe, in our sole discretion, is unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes any intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use.
You agree to write comments that do not violate the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You also agree that your Comments will not contain any illegal, defamatory, offensive or obscene content, nor will they contain computer viruses or other malicious software that may in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone you are not, or try to mislead us and/or third parties as to the origin of your comments. You are entirely responsible for all comments you post and for their accuracy. We take no responsibility and disclaim any liability for any comments you or any third party post.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
From time to time, there may be information on our site or in the Service that could contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that could relate to product descriptions, prices, promotions, offers, product shipping costs, delivery times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders, if any information on the Service or on any related website is inaccurate, at any time without notice (including after you place your order).
We are under no obligation to update, modify or clarify any information in the Service or on any associated website, including but not limited to pricing information, except as required by law. No fixed date for updating or refreshing in the Service or on any associated web site should be relied upon to conclude that information in the Service or on any associated web site has been changed or updated.
In addition to the prohibitions set forth in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for illegal purposes; (b) to induce or participate in illegal acts by third parties; (c) to violate any regional or international, federal, provincial or state laws, rules or regulations; (d) to infringe or violate our or third parties’ intellectual property rights; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, injure, defame, libel, slander, denigrate, intimidate or discriminate against anyone based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnic origin, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in a manner that impairs the functionality or operation of the Service or any related, independent, or Internet web site; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, hijack a domain, extort information, browse, search or scan the web (or any other resource); (j) for obscene or immoral purposes; or (k) to violate or circumvent the security measures of our Service, any other website, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating the prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not warrant or represent that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained through the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time, we may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Service at any time without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products and services provided to you through the Service are (unless otherwise expressly stated by us) provided to you « as is » and « as available » for your use without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability or merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title and non-infringement.
Royalemarc store, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, trainees, suppliers, service providers and licensors shall in no event be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenues, savings, data, replacement costs or any similar damages, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising out of your use of any service or product from the Service, or in respect of any other claim relating in any way to your use of the Service or any product, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind arising out of your use of the Service or any content (or product) published, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service, even if you have been advised of the possibility thereof. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- By email: email@example.com